Massage & Spa Services
We understand that massage is more than a luxury. It is a comprehensive way for the body to heal itself through reducing stress and anxiety. Who doesn’t need to relax every once in a while? Relaxing is one thing, but massage will address key issues that can lead to other health problems. Massage therapy is a powerful ally and has profound effects on the body, mind and soul.
According to the American Massage Therapy Association some of the positive effects of massage are:
• Alleviate low-back pain and improve range of motion.
• Assist with shorter, easier labor for expectant mothers and shorten maternity hospital stays.
• Ease medication dependence.
• Enhance immunity by stimulating lymph flow—the body’s natural defense system.
• Exercise and stretch weak, tight, or atrophied muscles.
• Help athletes of any level prepare for, and recover from, strenuous workouts.
• Improve the condition of the body’s largest organ—the skin.
• Increase joint flexibility.
• Lessen depression and anxiety.
• Promote tissue regeneration, reducing scar tissue and stretch marks.
• Pump oxygen and nutrients into tissues and vital organs, improving circulation.
• Reduce post-surgery adhesions and swelling.
• Reduce spasms and cramping.
• Relax and soften injured, tired, and overused muscles.
• Release endorphins—amino acids that work as the body’s natural painkiller.
• Relieve migraine pain.
Massage & Spa Menu
A traditional massage that will leave you feeling balanced and relaxed from head to toe.
30 min. -$35 90 min.—$85
60 min.—$55 120 min.—$110
Full body with extra strength for back and neck. The perfect remedy for over worked muscles.
30 minute back and neck session—$45
1 hour full body—$65
Combine the benefits of Swedish massage with Reflexology for an amazing 90 minutes. 90 minutes—$100
The Lunch Loop Special
If mountain biking, trail running, and race day take a toll on your body, this custom sports and medical massage is for you. Geared towards relieving muscle cramps and stressed out arms and legs to help you recover for your next event.
60 minutes– $65
Melt away all your muscle tension with basalt stones. The slow soothing massage combined with heat is perfect for a winter warm up!
Pamper your feet with the foot massage you’ve only dreamed about. Best way to start, continue, or end you day!
Custom pampering for the mommy-to-be. Relieves aches and pains and reduces swelling giving you an overall sense of relaxation and well being.
1 hours Swedish Massage Only for $120.
I began going to Jon Blaha for chiropractic adjustments while training for my first full marathon. I had terrible pains in my feet that prevented me from following my running program.