I have been a Physician Assistant for 23 years, mostly in the Emergency Department. I became a fan of Chiropractic care after experiencing my own back pain about 16 years ago. Care that is less invasive should be explored prior to any surgical intervention as ones FIRST option.
I found that Palmer trained Chiropractors have the best skill sets and best patient outcomes. In my current position I travel to some remote areas and make it a habit to seek out qualified medical providers to co- treat my patients in areas that are out of my scope of practice.
I was lucky to find Dr. Jon Blaha his clinical acumen is excellent as well as his interpersonal skills.
Having been a patient of Dr. Blaha myself, I cannot be more confident that when referring patients to Dr. Blaha he will do his utmost to help them in a prompt and uneventful recovery. It is also refreshing to have a common philosophy with regard to patient care.
Reasons to consider Dr. Jon Blaha to care for you.
1. He listens to the patient and pays attention to your symptoms [How Refreshing]
2. He examines patients to make an accurate diagnosis.
3. He outlines a treatment plan and provides a great adjustment.
4. He will initiate an exercise program when appropriate in order to maintain the alignment.
5. He has excellent judgment and he treat patients as he would like his love ones treated.
6. It is a rare doctor and person; that pays attention to his patients, No one can ask for anything better at this most confusing time when it comes to one’s health care.